About the Blog

I recently accepted a position from Teach and Learn with Georgia, a Georgian Ministry of Education program designed to bring native speakers of English into classrooms around the country. I will be moving to Georgia in August of 2014 to begin my assignment.

Before this latest adventure, I studied at Bogazici University in Istanbul Turkey and at Azerbaijan University of Languages. I speak English German Spanish, Turkish Azerbaijani and Uzbek and am currently trying my hand at Georgian.

Monday, July 2, 2012

                                              The Lenkeran River and the Talish Mountains in the Distance
                                                  The Bazar in Lenkeran
                                     Me and my peer tutor Gulnara at the top of Qiz Qalasi with the flame towers in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment